Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't you know it's gonna be alright?

Current Song: "Revolution" - The Beatles


You know it's baseball season when I suddenly have a new lease on life.

I am having the most incredibly Zen day. Centering myself. Letting go of grudges, of all negative energy. Being kind and gracious to those I love. Putting a gigantic "Handle With Care" stamp on my precious relationships.

Watching the Yankees opening day in Baltimore. I'm so lucky that the game was on at 4, as I have to work tonight. Bal'mer is in the lead, but not by much.

It's been cloudy and raining all day, but every once in awhile a flood of sunshine spontaneously pours through my window. I can't help but see it metaphorically. Like, the cloudier the day, the more opportunity for silver linings.

Cheesy? Maybe. But it feels good. And this is my effort to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment